ABOUT INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS
Welcome to the Institute of Chemical Physics (ICP) University of Latvia website!
Institute of Chemical Physics University of Latvia brings together researchers for interdisciplinary studies of physics and
chemistry as well as for collaboration with industry to develop new technologies and to promote the implementation of them into the national economy.
Institute runs six research laboratories in 2 Departments:
ICP as a member of National Research Center "Nanostructured and multifunctional materials, design and technology" closely cooperates with:
- Faculties of Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Mathematics, University of Latvia
- Institutes of Solid State Physics, Atomic Physics and Spectroscopy, Microbiology and Biotechnology, University of Latvia,
- Riga Technical University,
- Institute of Organic Synthesis.
ICP researchers actively participate in the academic field of education:
- lecturing in Faculties of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics, University of Latvia,
- leading bachelor's, master's and doctoral works,
- promoting masters and doctors visits to the world's leading scientific centers within various international projects and programs,
- organizing various science and nanotechnology promotion activities, such as Science Night, Euronanoforum 2015, etc.